What it means to be a STRUT dance member
STRUT members are a community of passionate, professional contemporary dancers (tertiary level or equivalent). Benefits of being a member are:
- Discounts for open workshop participation, professional classes run by STRUT and STRUT Presents seasons.
- Eligible to apply for participation in our curated program. These are competitive rounds and participants are decided by an independent selection panel.
- Eligible to be auspiced for projects.
- Eligible for producer's advisory support and Administration and marketing advice.
- Free promotion in the regularly distributed Member News to STRUT dance members.
- Regular email news including STRUT chat and Member News.
Who can become a member?
Professional dancers (tertiary qualification or demonstrated equivalent experience) who are willing to be involved in dance practice and engage in Strut's professional development and training activities.
No students or people under the age of eighteen.
How do I become a member?
To become a STRUT member please download our Membership application form, fill out and post, email or hand in to the STRUT office. For more information please contact Communications & Development Manager Jamie McGleave on 9321-4066.
Membership is $45 annually, or $12 in conjunction with an Ausdance WA membership.
STRUT dance has over 80 members. They include emerging and established artists from a variety of different modes of practice.
2013 Membership Application Form