Public Intermediate Class
Perfect for those who want to get back in to dancing, who may have danced a different style, have been dancing our beginner classes for a while, or are looking for something a bit more challenging. Please check the bottom of the page for a teacher timetable for the year so far.
You must be at least 18 years old to attend these classes.
PUBLIC INTERMEDIATE CLASS
7.00pm, Tuesdays and Thursdays
Tuesdays starting on 5th February 2013
Thursdays starting on 7th March 2013
An moderate-level class for those who have some dancing experience, have danced in a different style or may not have danced for some time. This class progresses over a four week block, building on what you have learned in the previous lesson.
Four classes, each week on Tuesday or Thursday. Same as the block system as in 2012 but separated into Tuesday Intermediate and Thursday Intermediate. Students cannot swap between days.
Trial offer for the first class of a block. For newcomers, who have never danced in the STRUT public classes before. Trial valid only for the first class of any 4-Week Block, with the option to upgrade to the whole block.
For newcomers who wish to upgrade to a 4-Week Block after completing the Intro Class.
HOW TO BOOK
Follow the links below to pay online and you must pay in advance. If you are unable to pay online, we also accept payment through the STRUT office during daytime hours. Direct deposit is available for class card purchases, 3 Month Passes and Year Passes. Classes are progressive so for your own safety, we do not allow beginners to start mid-way through a block. Please contact Jamie McGleave by email or call 08 9321 4066 for further information.
Click here to book for the Tuesday Public Intermediate Class.
Click here to book for the Thursday Public Intermediate Class.
Click here to book a 3 Month Pass to any STRUT Public Class.
Click here to book a Year Pass to any STRUT Public Class.
Studio 1 (Tuesdays) and Studio 2 (Thursdays) at the
King Street Arts Centre
357-365 Murray Street, Perth, WA
If you are under 18 years old, you might like to check out danceLab classes (also running at KSAC for students aged 13 and up).
|Beginner 5.40 - 6.55pm||Intermediate 7 - 8.15pm|
|5-Feb||Brooke Leeder||Peter Fares|
|12-Feb||Brooke Leeder||Peter Fares|
|19-Feb||Brooke Leeder||Peter Fares|
|26-Feb||Brooke Leeder||Peter Fares|
|5-Mar||Floeur Alder (Floorbarre)||Brooke Leeder|
|12-Mar||Floeur Alder (Floorbarre)||Brooke Leeder|
|19-Mar||Floeur Alder (Floorbarre)||Brooke Leeder|
|26-Mar||Floeur Alder (Floorbarre)||Brooke Leeder|
|2-Apr||Reyes de Lara||TBC|
|9-Apr||Reyes de Lara||TBC|
|16-Apr||Reyes de Lara||TBC|
|23-Apr||Reyes de Lara||TBC|
|7-May||Reyes de Lara||Floeur Alder (Floorbarre)|
|14-May||Reyes de Lara||Floeur Alder (Floorbarre)|
|21-May||Reyes de Lara||Floeur Alder (Floorbarre)|
|28-May||Reyes de Lara||Floeur Alder (Floorbarre)|
|4-Jun||Floeur Alder (Floorbarre)||Yilin Kong|
|11-Jun||Floeur Alder (Floorbarre)||Yilin Kong|
|18-Jun||Floeur Alder (Floorbarre)||Yilin Kong|
|25-Jun||Floeur Alder (Floorbarre)||Yilin Kong|
|Beginner 5.40 - 6.55pm||Intermediate 7 - 8.15pm|
|7-Mar||Storm Helmore||Kathleen Hoffman|
|14-Mar||Storm Helmore||Kathleen Hoffman|
|21-Mar||Storm Helmore||Kathleen Hoffman|
|28-Mar||Storm Helmore||Kathleen Hoffman|
|4-Apr||Kathleen Hoffman||Amy Wiseman|
|11-Apr||Kathleen Hoffman||Amy Wiseman|
|18-Apr||Kathleen Hoffman||Amy Wiseman|
|2-May||Kathleen Hoffman||Amy Wiseman|
|9-May||Jess Lewis||Trish Wood|
|16-May||Jess Lewis||Trish Wood|
|23-May||Jess Lewis||Trish Wood|
|30-May||Jess Lewis||Trish Wood|
|6-Jun||Tarryn Runkel||Immanuel Dado|
|13-Jun||Tarryn Runkel||Immanuel Dado|
|20-Jun||Tarryn Runkel||Immanuel Dado|
|27-Jun||Tarryn Runkel||Immanuel Dado|
Terms and Conditions:
The following conditions are both of sale (including any resale or subsequent assignment) and conditions of attendance at the classes:
- No refund or exchange, except as required by law and as otherwise specified by STRUT dance.
- The right is reserved to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute teachers and / or vary advertised classes, prices, venues, and capacity.
- Due respect and courtesy is to always be given to the teacher and other participants during class. Failure to abide may result in ejection from class, without repayment of class fees.
- Late arrival may result in non-admittance to the class.
- STRUT dance assumes no liability for any injury incurred during class.
- It may be a condition of entry to individual that a search of person and / or their possessions will be required at the time of the entry.
- Mobile phones must be turned off or switched to silent if brought in to class.
- The attendee is responsible for their own personal belongings during class. STRUT dance cannot undertake any responsibility for money or articles left behind after classes.
- For workshops and classes, non STRUT members must contact the office prior to processing their registration. STRUT dance reserves the right to cancel such registration, if they proceed to pay without consulting the office beforehand.
- All choreography and group dances taught within class remains the property of STRUT dance and/or its teachers. It may not be used without the specific permission of STRUT dance and/or its teachers.